Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Art Tumblr

Inspired by it being a new year and all I've decided to finally dust off an old, unused Tumblr account and start a sketch blog. It'll be updated fairly regularly with sketches, layouts, doodles, notes, and other odds and ends that people don't generally get to see. Keep in mind there's a bit of NSFW content there so if nipples offend you the stick with what I share here where the content is sanitized.

 In the past I've spent most of my social media time on Facebook. I intend to change that this year by focusing more on this blog and the art Tumblr. If you're already following me on Facebook or Twitter and don't want to switch, fear not. Everything that I post here will hit Facebook and Twitter as well! The new Tumblr can be found here--

No comments:

Post a Comment